Kaal Sarp Yog Puja Dates or Muhurt
Trimbakeshwar Kaal Sarp Yog Puja Dates or Muhurat
Kaal Sarp Yog or Dosh is an abhor position of planets in a person’s kundli which is considered to bring about much adverse issues and hardships in a person’s life. Therefore, decide best Kaal Sarp Yog Puja Muhurat for your puja. Hence, one can perform puja as a single or couple as well. Thus, children can also perform this pooja if tickets are purchased. But they cannot sit in front.
Kaal Sarp Dosh is appeared in one’s astrology when the seven planets of the kundli are adjusted and positioned between the planets of Rahu and Ketu. Hence, relying upon the place of the planets inside Rahu and Ketu, there are 12 differences in the Kaal Sarp Yog. Therefore, Kaal Sarp Puja is performed to avoid this dosh. However, this yog is more dangerous than other malefic yoga.
This KalSarp Yoga can be formed in any person’s astrology. Those who have KalSarpa Yog in their horoscope, in spite they have all kind of facilities but, still they always suffer from some worries, fear, & insecurity. Also, a person who has bitten by snack cannot sit properly. Similarly, like this a person who has KalSarpa Yog in his astrology always fear from death.
Hence, this yog is more dangerous than other malign yoga. Although, this yog effects a person till 55 years and sometimes throughout his life, its depend upon the position of KalSarpa yoga.
There are few certain things that need to be take care
- Firstly, there should be specific trimbakeshwar Kaal Sarp Yog Puja Muhurat that have to be informed 15 days in advance.
- Secondly, we have the ease of motel. Thus prior booking with payment should be accomplished.
- Further, once trimbakeshwar kaal sarp yog puja dates are fixed, visitors need to be appeared a day before till 6 pm.
- However, a person should eat food without Onion, Garlic food on pooja day. Thus, next day onward they can have.
- In addition, they cannot have Non-veg & Alcohol for next 41 days including Pooja day.
- Moreover, Kalsarpa Pooja is related to Rahu & Ketu
Requirements for performing Puja
For Males: Dhoti, Banyan, Towel, Napkin and undergarments.
For Women: Colorful printed saree. Thus, white, green, red and black colors are prohibited at the time of puja, blouse, peticoat.
Puja rates and requirements
Narayan Nagbali: Rs. 6001/- + 1 gm gold snake (Stay and Food is included)
Tripindi Shraddha: Rs. 3101/- (Stay and food is included)
Kalsarpa: Rs. 3701/- (Stay and food is included)
- However, for doing Narayan Nagbali puja. The icon needs to be bought from Trimbakeshwar so as to manage the uniformity.
- Firstly, for doing Narayan Nagbali puja, believer needs to take off all his hairs as per Hindu rules. Hence, this is compulsory.
- Most importantly, above rates contain puja and lunch for two people. Therefore, for additional person you need to inform in advance.
- For motel they suppose not more than 4 family members. Thus, if the number increases you need to tell in advance.
- Certainly, if for few reasons they are not able to make arrangement of food and motel, they will inform you well in advance.
- Firstly, for every issue or Dosh, puja has to be done individually by the person.
- Secondly,new clothes have to be used for every puja.
- Further, accomplishment of Narayan Nagbali and Tripindi through the duration of Nagpanchami or Pritrupaksha is not really accurate. Hence, Accomplishment of puja should be on basis of astrology of a person.
- Moreover, the puja duration should not concur with menstrual period of women of house.
- In addition, elderly or sick person should accomplish the puja by their own peril. Thus, they should have culpable person with them.
- Thus, person should bring umbrellas, raincoats by their own at the time of rainy season and woolen clothes during winter season.
- Narayan Nagbali, Tripindi, Kalsarpa puja are contrasting and has to be accomplished for dissimilar intent.
- Therefore, Kalsarpa Yog Shanti Pujan should be done by the conventions of the Vedic Shanti heritage
Thoughts about kalsarp pooja Muhurat
Thus, accomplishing a Kaal Sarp Yog Nivaran Puja on a decided muhurat at Trimbakeshwar Temple near Nashik City is deliberated to be one of the most productive cures to get rid of Kaal Sarp Dosh and reversal its consequences.
Although accomplishing the Kaal Sarp Puja has helped thousands of sufferers to get rid of its consequences, accomplishing the puja at the correct time and on the correct day is of ultimate significance and appropriate attention should be given on finding the best time for kaal sarp dosh puja.
Certainly, with every year, a new set of trimbakeshwar kalsarp pooja dates are released. However, people can decide a specific kaal sarp puja muhurat of their choice with the help of their pandit.
In short, you can choose the right kalsarp pooja muhurt, and consult with your Panditji. However, If you are looking for a reliable panditji who can study your kundli and help you decide the right kaal sarp dosh puja muhurat and make the preparations so you can accomplish a gentle and fruitful KalSarp Yog Puja you contact Ravi Shankar Guruji on 7720000702.
The kaal sarp dosh puja dates in the year 2021
Jan 2021 : 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 26 and 27
Feb 2021 : 1, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27 and 28
Mar 2021 : 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 29 and 31
Apr 2021 : 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12
May 2021 : 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31
Jun 2021 : 5, 6, 7, 11, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, 29
July 2021 : 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 30
Aug 2021 : 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 19, 22, 23, 25, 29, 30
Sep 2021 : 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12, 13, 16, 19, 20, 22, 26, 27, 29
Oct 2021 : 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20, 24, 25, 29, 30
Nov 2021 : 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 18, 21, 22, 24, 27, 28, 29
Dec 2021 : 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 19, 20, 24, 26, 27, 30, 31